Insurance, Warranty & Repair Info
WORTH AVE GROUP INSURANCE POLICIES - Enrollment deadline September 30th!
To purchase Insurance for your NEW Chromebook go to: https://gpo.worthavegroup.com/gpo/lgusd2
- Immediately report breakage or damage to the Fisher Chrome Depot located in our front office and a school-issued loaner will be provided until the device is repaired or replaced.
- Fisher Chrome Depot will determine whether or not your Chromebook repair is a warranty issue for HP, an insurance claim with Worth Ave., or an insurance claim with Fortegra.
- If your school-owned Chromebook (either a Year-Long loaner or temporary loaner) needs repair, our DLI Tech Team will take care of your device repair.
- If your personally-owned Chromebook is covered by warranty, or if you have a current Worth Avenue Group Insurance policy, our DLI Tech Team will take care of your device repair.
- Worth Ave Group policy holders: please fill out the Claim Form, and submit to Chrome Depot with your device. https://4.files.edl.io/c14f/08/24/18/214553-7fe6d08a-d49a-4256-9ed1-fd3a480d456c.pdf
- If your device is not covered by the warranty, or if you do not have a current Worth Ave Group insurance policy, you will be responsible for repair or replacement of your Chromebook.
Fortegra Insurance repairs or replacement (policies purchased during 2016-17 school year)
Insurance coverage that was purchased through GoCare Insurance during the 2016-17 school year has changed to a new carrier, Fortegra.
If you need to create a claim, you can do so at: http://www.4repairs.net, and provide your serial number. For claims-related questions, please contact our Claims Department at 800-867-2216.