Electives Information '22-'23
Students submitted their preferences on April 7. At this time we are not accepting elective preferences. Please contact our counselors if you need further assistance.
It is time for you and your child/ren to evaluate the offered electives for the 22-23 school year and indicate your preferences. Please know that every effort will be made to accommodate your child’s preferences.
Important Dates and Information:
March 22, 2022
Electives descriptions and informational videos are posted on our website:
- 22-23 Rising 6th Grade Elective Description
- Overview Video for Rising 6th Grade Students (can be viewed above)
- 22-23 Rising 7th and 8th Grade Elective Descriptions
- Overview Video for Rising 7th and 8th Grade Students (can be viewed above)
- UPDATE: Rising 8th grade open double elective opportunity explainer video
April 7, 2022
Elective selections are due.
- Current 6th and 7th grade students will submit their elective requests during Flex on April 7, 2022.
- Current 5th grade parents will receive an email with information regarding how to select electives. 5th grade elective choices are also due by April 7, 2022.
Our academic counseling office has developed pathways for families to better understand the available elective offerings at each grade level.
- Rising (incoming) 6th Grade Elective Pathways
- Rising 7th Grade Elective Pathways
- Rising 8th Grade Elective Pathways
Please visit our FAQs. Here you will find answers to commonly asked questions.
Please complete the Scheduling Help Google Form should you have any questions that our counseling and/or administration team can address.