Electives Information '23-'24
It is time for you and your student to evaluate the offered electives for the 2023-24 school year and indicate your preferences. Please know that every effort will be made to accommodate your student's preferences.
For rising (incoming) 6th grade students and families who are new to the process, you may find the following video helpful as you identify your preference.
Important Dates and Information:
April 1, 2023
Electives descriptions and informational videos are posted on our website:
- Elective Descriptions for Rising 6th Grade Students
- Overview Video for Rising 6th Grade Students
- Elective Descriptions for Rising 7th and 8th Grade Students
- 7th Grade Elective Handout
- 8th Grade Elective Handout
April 6, 2023
Elective preferences are due for rising 7th and 8th grade students.
- Rising 7th and 8th grade students will submit their elective preferences during Flex on April 6, 2023.
April 21, 2023
Elective preferences are due for rising 6th grade students.
- Families of rising 6th grade students will receive an email with information regarding how to identify their elective preference. Rising 6th grade elective preferences are due by April 21, 2023.
Our academic counseling office has developed pathways for families to better understand the available elective offerings at each grade level.
- Rising 6th Grade Elective Pathways
- Rising 7th Grade Elective Pathways
- Rising 8th Grade Elective Pathways
Please visit our FAQs. Here you will find answers to commonly asked questions.
If you still need further assistance, please complete the Scheduling Help Request Form and our academic counselors will get back to you to address your needs.