Welcome to Fisher Dance!
"Dance to express, not to impress."
Mrs. Meyer's website will be updated weekly for quick and easy access to important handouts, choreography videos, music files, and other pertinent information.
Top 10 Practices for Dance Class
(Modified from Merce Cunningham)
1. Consider everything as an experiment.
2. Be self-disciplined - practice quality and positive mental attitude.
3. There is no win, and no fail. There is only make.
4. Do the work, and you will eventually catch on.
5. Do not try to create and analyze at the same time.
6. Be happy whenever you can manage - enjoy yourself.
7. Ask when confused - strive to know more.
8. Find trust, try trusting for a while.
9. Pull everything out of your fellow dancers.
10. Because nice matters.
All 7th and 8th grade students taking dance for PE credit (rather than elective credit) will participate in monthly fitness assessments.
For full credit, please submit your own WINTER fitness results here: